Pisang Peak Climbing
Height: 6091m Best Season: April-May & October- November
Location: Annapurna Region
Reaching to a distinctive height of 6091m from the beautiful meadow land of Pisang village, Pisang peak has over years made its own significance amongst the mountains in Nepal. Annapurna region is not called out majestic for no reason it is what it is for the reason that peaks like Pisang homes here. Pisang resides tall exactly opposite to Annapurna II (7937m) which makes Pisang summit a very good view point to witness Annapurna and surrounding mountains.
Facts of Pisang Peak:
• First ascend by German Expedition team in year 1955
• Peak Grade: 3D: Steep section of ice/snow, previous experience required, a level of fitness must
Route in brief
After spending couple of days in Kathmandu doing sightseeing while the rest of Silver mountain team is busy making necessary arrangements and making permits ready, we make a move on vehicle of our choice to the Lamjung. Lamjung a beautiful district some 180 kilometers west of Kathmandu city is a very beautiful district with green grassy hills as majority of landscape. From Besisahar the most developed place in the district of Lamjung we make our way on foot in precession to Nyagdi-Jagat-Dharapani-Chame-Pisang Village-Pisang Base Camp-Pisang high Camp-Summit high Camp &back-Manang-Thorang Base Camp-Thorang Pass-Muktinath-Jomsom-Kalopani-Tatopani-Ghorepani-Tirkhedhunga-Nayapul-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
• Trail surrounded by dense forest of Rhododendron, Pine and many other vegetation
• Green lush hills with terrace farming of barley, wheat, rice and potato
• Mixed communities of Brahmins, Chettris, Gurungs, Ghales, Tamangs, Sherpa, Newar and many other indigenous groups.
• Age old Monasteries built from available resources with the help of antique architecture and engineering, monasteries are available in almost every mountain settlement and all significant.
• The stunning views of mountains in Annapurna region
• Valley of Manang (3519m)
• World’s one of the highest pass “Thorung La” (5641m)
• Holy Hindu pilgrimage of Muktinath and Kagbeni
It is rated 3D trek which means
• Strenuous Climbing, steep sections of snow and/or ice.
• To climb a peak of this intensity ideal level of fitness is required. Interested candidates must not just have history of every day workout but also cardio vascular training. Some past experience of high altitude or lengthy technical hiking would come in handy at times.
• Basic level of knowledge on using mountaineering equipment is advised.
• The technical peaks are not allowed to peak alone by the government and not recommended by Silver Mountain Adventure.
• We would request you to be accompanied by Silver Mountain Adventure’s trained guides without which the trek is close to impossible.
Silver Mountain adventure is very concerned about your health and security. Your safety is uttermost important to us which is why our guides are provided with authority to add or delete any section of the itinerary in harsh and unpredicted situations while on the trails. Silver Mountain shall discuss in details of the itinerary and required outfit after reporting to our office in Nepal. Giving instruction about do’s and don’ts while in the country is must along with acclimatization training and use of mountaineering equipments in brief which is a regular drill at Silver mountain which will be applicable for this trek as well. For other details please write us at email@example.com.
- Cost Include / Exclude
- Inquiry / Booking
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Beshisahar (823 m, 7 hrs)
Day 03: Trek to Nyagdi (860 m, 6 hrs)
Day 04: Trek to Jagat (1400 m, 50 hrs)
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani (1943 m, 6 hrs)
Day 06: Trek to Chame (1943 m, 6 hrs)
Day 07: Trek to Pisang village (3185 m, 6 hrs)
Day 08: Trek to Pisang Base Camp (4200 m, 5 hrs)
Day 09: Trek to Pisang High Camp (5300, 5 hrs)
Day 10: Summit High Camp and back to Base Camp
Day 11: Trek to Manang (3550 m, 5 hrs)
Day 12: Rest day at Manang
Day 13: Trek to Thorong Base Camp (Phedi 4500 m, 5 hrs)
Day 14: Trek to Thorong Pass (5641 m)
Day 15: Trek to Muktinath (3800 m)
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom (2700 m, 6 hrs)
Day 17: Trek to Kalopani (2530 m, 7 hrs)
Day 18: Trek to Tatopani (1189 m, 6 hrs)
Day 19: Trek to Ghorepani (2850 m)
Day 20: Trek to Tirkhedunga (1577 m)
Day 21: Trek to Birethati/ Nayapul & drive to Pokhara
Day 22: Final Departure
Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
3 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with breakfast
Welcome & Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at one of the typical Nepalese local restaurant
A day guided city tour of Kathmandu valley
Required private transport at Kathmandu
Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight, airport taxes and transfer
Trekking & TIMS Card
Pisang Peak Climbing Permit
All necessary Gov. Taxes and service charges
Transfer to the airport for the final departure by private vehicle
Nepal Visa, in/out flight to Kathmandu
Your meals at Kathmandu, except provided dinner and breakfast
Entire cold and alcoholic beverages on the trip
Tour in nepal